Introduction To The Environment Tab
The Environment tab is a summary tab and a very useful part of the iControlWP platform.
It contains the following:
- All necessary system configuration details (i.e. WorpDrive FTP credentials)
- WordPress and paths information (i.e. iControlWP version, domain path...)
- The FTP form that allows you to perform WordPress updates if you have filesystem restrictions; Saving FTP details will automatically check that the credentials are valid and working.
Note: FTP also support Active mode.
With the Environment tab, you can also:
- Export posts, pages, taxonomies, comments,....
- Execute custom code on site
To access this tab, simply select to manage the site from the sites listing view > Environment: