If you have forgotten your iControlWP account password, please follow these steps:
- Open the iControlWP login page
- Click the "Forgot Password" within iControlWP login form. (Please note that "Forgot Password" is a "Password change request")
- Enter your iControlWP email address
- Log into your email account. You will find email sent from iControlWP to confirm your password change request with password reset link in it. Email subject line: "iControlWP: Please confirm your password change request"
- Click the password reset link provided in the email above
- Link will take you to the same iControlWP login page. Leave it and wait for iControlWP to change password for you.
- You will receive your new password by email. The email subject line which contains your new password will be "iControlWP: Password Changed".
- Use that password to log into your iControlWP account
Note: Once you are logged into your iControlWP account, you can change the password provided by iControlWP and set your own. Please see here on how to do that.
Important: Your account can be locked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts. If that happens, please see here.